Best Wellness Products for a Healthy New Year
Now that it is January, so many people have made health and wellness goals of all types. They may range from weight loss to body acceptance, from eating more nutritious foods to doing more acts of self care. So whatever your reasons for starting to show yourself some love, I support you and wanted to put together some of my favorite products to help you look and feel your best this New Year!
- Acupuncture Pillow: I got this acupuncture mat for Christmas and have loved it so far! I have used it as part of my evening routine as a get ready for bed and start relaxing! You can either lay on it or stand on it and starting with 5-10 minutes still helps with things like blood circulation and muscle stiffness. Acupuncture can get expensive so this is a great starting point if you are wanting to test out the benefits without the long term commitment to a practitioner. It does feel a little weird at first but you totally get used to it and the last time I did it my back felt super warm from getting all the blood flowing!
Geode Water Bottle: So this water bottle is not only pretty but also suggests that the different crystal and gem combinations infuse with your water to foster different feelings and encourage different habits. I purchased the 'Wellness' bottle and love it! The stones in mine are rose quartz (tranquility) and amethyst (stimulates and soothes the mind and emotions). They have many different combinations though like, Fitness, Balance, Love, Inner Purity, Beauty, Passion, Focus, Inspiration and many more! Seriously they are so beautiful and sometimes just thinking that these things encourage these emotions or habits allows us to open ourselves up to them and act more intentionally. Drinking more water is a common resolution so why not sip from something pretty!
- Eat Beautiful Book: We know that so much of what we eat is linked to our skin and beauty so this book dives in to natural recipes and ingredients that promote a healthy glow! You can target speific issues and focus on foods for anything you want to see more improvement in. A beautiful and easy read for sure!
- Jade Face Roller: So this is the jade roller I have and I love it! I keep it in my freezer so that when I use it, I get that little burst of cold as a roll it over my face to help my oils sink in and tighten my pores. Benefits of jade rolling are to improve skin tone and elasticity, promote lymphatic drainage, reduce puffiness and wrinkles, reduce eye circles and help in eliminating toxins.
- Fun Yoga Mat: Lets be real it is always more fun to workout with pretty equipment! There are so many fun and stylish mats out there and by owning your own mat you are able to easily do more workouts and stretching at home!
- Moon Juice Powders: These powders are packeddd with so many amazing things I dont know where to start. I currently use the Beauty Dust but they have so many different options and I have linked a multi pack below so you can try some out before committing to just one type! They are full of ingredients to help with cell damage to the skin, preserve collagen protein, enhance mental focus, promote clarity and concentration, improve your mood and even increase your sex drive!
- Wireless headphones: Now with the new iPhone headphone jack changed I feel like Bluetooth/Wireless headphones are the way to go. I find it so annoying to have the cable swinging around as I run or workout so I have fell in love with using my wireless headphones. I wear them even while I drive to listen to podcasts or talk on the phone so my hands are free! There are so many options out there and price points but I linked the ones that I have and use!
- APL Tennis Shoes: Tennis shoes are such a personal preference but just like having a cute outfit, having cute shoes doesn't hurt either when it comes to finding some motivation. I have seen these everywhere and many clients who wear them and swear by them! Their goal was to create a shoe that was the intersection of technology, performance and fashion and I definitely think they delivered!
- Cute Gym Bag: So This is a simple thing to get yourself or a wellness buddy because it encourages you to plan ahead when it comes to your workouts. So often it is easier if you know your gym bag is packed and everything is ready so you remove the barrier of having to think the day of. I often am grabbed a big reusable grocery bag but of course things fall out all the time so this is one of the things I am working on this new year!
- Fitness Watch: I am literally OBSESSED with my apple watch!! haha I wear it everywhere...even if I am going somewhere fancy! It is so motivating to see my steps, standing and calories burned for the day. And this is coming from someone who hates tracking calories or anything like that. But I do just like seeing how I am doing for the day movement wise because I always feel so much better when I move at least 15-30 minutes a day. You can set your watch to help you track workouts, sleep, answer calls and check the weather. The new watches don't even need your phone nearby so its even easier to listen to music (using your wireless headphones hehe) on your run or workout!
- Vital Proteins: So I have been using Vital Proteins for over 6 months now and have seen so much improvement in my hair, skin and nails! It really is all it is cracked up to be! I use the marine collagen because we don't eat meat but they have other options like beauty greens and beauty water if you wanted to try out something else. This is a simple daily thing you can do to promote your overall wellness without changing your life at all!
So what are some of your favorite wellness products going into the new year!? I would love to try some out!