Why I'm An Anti-Trainer
First off, I want to preface that when I say anit-trainer, I don't mean that I am against trainers, training or my job in general! I love personal training, I love helping women be more active and feel more confident in their bodies. I love the friendships formed, the wins shared and the losses overcome. I am so thankful for my time as a trainer.
However, I no longer want to be the trainer you come too for just weight loss. I no longer want to be another person telling women that I can help them lose weight and therefore live happier lives. I don't want to shame you for your food, force you to workout when your body is telling you to rest or be someone you fear telling your weekend activities too because you're sure I would never overindulge the way that you did.
I don't want to be that person any longer. And to be honest, I am not sure I ever was but now I am officially drawing a line in the sand. If your only goal is weight loss...I am probably not a good fit for you.
Now if you want to create a more active lifestyle, I'm in. If you want to create change because you love yourself and not because you hate yourself, I'm in. If you want to start eating more whole foods but aren't really sure where to start, I'm in. If you are done with dieting and looking for a REAL lifestyle change, I'M IN!!!
Sista, I want to be your cheerleader. I want to help you find movement you enjoy, not dread. I want to help you learn how to enjoy the weekends and the weekdays. I want to empower you to love your body and realize that you are worth so much more than your weight. I want to help you see that the donut isn't worth the guilt, and the exercise isn't the punishment for it.
I want to become your anti-trainer.
You see, life is about so much more than working out, dieting and losing weight. And working out is about so much more than punishment, shame, and weight loss. Let me help you start making that shift.
I am looking for 3-5 new clients who are ready to change their lives from the inside out. Who realize that this dieting thing is not working but they know they still want to make changes. You can live anywhere because I offer in person AND virtual training!
I promise we won't just chat and eat bonbons (unless you want too haha). We will still sweat, laugh, set goals, work hard and ENJOY LIFE! Trust me when I say, that there is so much freedom in moving because you want too rather than because you have too. Let me show you how!
- Ready to create long-term lifestyle changes that you actually want to keep and enjoy doing?
- Open to trying different things and taking things slow so you can create lasting habits?
- Ready to let go of the idea of "good" and "bad" foods and interested in eating in a way that your body thrives off of?
- Committed to showing up for yourself? No one can do this for you but I will do this with you!
If this resonated with you or even peaked your interest lets chat! I am happy to answer any and all questions and see if this new way of training is a right fit for you! It is easier than you think and I honestly believe you will enjoy it more than you can imagine!
Along with training with me you will get:
- Content to help you reflect and dig into the ways society has shaped your views of your body.
- Daily & Weekly checklists to keep you motivated, positive and moving forward!
- Check-ins not only making sure you are consistent in creating new lifestyle habits but also just to see how you are doing and make sure you are being kind to yourself!
- A first look at my body image course and have first dibs on a spot (with a discount!).
So let's get started! Hop on this waitlist and I will be in touch soon to set up a call and get you started! Remeber spots are limited!